The eternal debate of cats v. dogs continues.
The cat's point of view;
1) We like to do what we want.
2) Despite what you say, we do listen to you when you shout.
3) Yes we are totally unpredictable, but so are humans.
4) We can cheer you up when you need it the most.
5) We love to play.
6) We don't take up much room on the duvet.
7) We don't expect you to cater to our every whim (that's a dogs rumor).
8) We don't hassle you to be taken for a walk.
9) We don't leave as much hair everywhere.
10) We don't cost as much as dogs to keep.
What is a Dog? (From the cat's point of view)
1) Dogs lie around all day, sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house.
2) They can hear a can of food opening half a block away, but don't hear you when you're in the same room.
3) They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
4) They snap when they are not happy.
5) When you want to play, they want to play.
6) When you want to be alone, they want to play.
7) They beg and drool most the time.
8) They leave dog fur every where they go..
9) They leave their toys everywhere.
10) They try to give you a kiss and when they do, boy do they have bad breath.
11) A dog is a plaything for me, I can get them to chase me and then I can give them a roundhouse kick to the head.